Global Shopper & Trade Marketing Manager 🎯
Kortrijk, Belgium or London, UK
Our mission 🚀
In 2016, our founders wanted to feed their dogs - named Edgard and Cooper - pet food they could feel good about. The kind of food that was as good for the planet as it was for their pets. But when they couldn't find this, they decided to make their own. Now, 6 years later, our pack has 200 employees and we are beyond proud to be part of the B Corp movement.
Want to find out more about us? Click HERE
What type of breed are we looking for? 🐕
You will be building the strategy to bring our brand to life instore & online. You’ll do this by being our European champion for the 4Ps across our portfolio – delivering strategies and tactics that deliver growth for our brand across our channel mix. You’ll understand both customer and shopper behaviour and use this insight to make our marketing strategy even better!
When it comes to the right tactics to support NPD, shopper stopping plans to unlock the best secondary placement possible instore or looking holistically at how we can optimise our range across retail channels you’ll be the key link up between our marketing strategy and our superstar local Trade & Shopper and Sales teams to land these initiatives.
What will be in your bowl? 🥗
- Alongside our Brand Development team you’ll work in partnership to deliver 4P strategies for our NPD & EPD across the portfolio, balancing shopper dynamics with category positioning and financial KPIs.
- You’ll be responsible for tracking & reviewing 4Ps across Europe – working closely with local teams to drive improvement and optimisations where necessary.
- You’ll own our global promotional plans – looking at the optimum strategy to drive trial, x-sell & upsell.
SHOPPER STOPPING STRATEGY
- You’ll understand and be able to influence shopper behaviour instore, working with the local Trade & Shopper teams to ensure our retailer plans are as strong as they can be.
- Alongside our Shopper Project Marketeer you’ll work to make sure our display & collateral instore is as impactful as it can be. Right unit, right messaging, right placement.
- You’ll be comfortable using a range of data sources (trend reports, consumer insight, sales data, competitor tracking) to generate and build our strategy for growth in line with our marketing plans.
- You’ll be comfortable building and owning diagnostics across our European markets to see how we’re tracking and where we can optimise to unlock more growth.
What skills & tricks should you bring? 🤹
- Ideally degree educated, especially if it’s with a business focus
- Roughly 4-5 years of marketing experience with a strong Trade & Shopper focus, and ideally from an FMCG background
- Some experience in Sales is a great plus!
- You’re results orientated and highly entrepreneurial
- You’re an analytical thinker, making sound judgements based on data & insight
- Strong knowledge of leveraging 3rd party data (e.g. Nielsen & retailer EPOS)
- You’re highly numerate and an Excel & PowerBi wizard - presenting data with impact
- Strong oral, written communication, and presentation skills
- Line management experience a plus. You’ll be a keen coach.
- Great organisational skills to keep you on track alongside top notch interpersonal skills
Not sure if you tick all the boxes but our role truly excites you? Don’t let our job description hold you back, get applying!
Our benefits 🎁
- You’ll be part of the European Marketing Operations Pack, networking across all our local teams across Europe.
- 💰 Salary package that will reflect your built-up experience
- 🌱 Certified B Corp Employer with supportive policies and practices to ensure we are one happy pack
- 🏔Company retreats to meet each other in person
- 👩💻 Flexibility to work from home 2/5 days
- 🐾 Pets at work so everyday is bring your pet to work day
- 🧆Unlimited Pet food for your furry friend whilst you are with us
- 🌟Volunteer Leave to contribute to a cause we believe in.
- 🧠Wellbeing program giving access to qualified counselling
🏝️ 25 days paid holiday a year (including bank holidays & birthday holiday)
- 🍿 Team activities (appreciation days, wellbeing days, pawesome team buildings, friday drinks, cat yoga and many more! )
- 🔋 Learning opportunities in a truly international scale-up environment that will give you extensive responsibility but also guidance as you need it.
⚠️ No agencies, recruiters or outsourcing companies.
Hiring Process 🕵️♀️
- 📞 Phone screening (30mins)
- 🎯 Competency based interview (45mins)
✅ Case study (60mins)
- 🐶 Meeting with founders (60 mins)
Ideal start date: What are your plans tomorrow?
Equal opportunities: We believe the strength of a pack comes from its diversity. So no matter who you are, where you come from, what you believe in or what your dreams are, we welcome you and look forward to receiving your application.
Accessibility: Our HQ office and satellite sites are wheelchair accessible
We're looking forward to hearing from you!