Supply Chain (Planning) Manager 📦
A little bit about Edgard & Cooper:
Once upon a time, our founders wanted to feed their dogs - Edgard and Cooper – pet food they could feel good about. The kind of food that was as good for the planet as it was for their pets. But they couldn’t find anything that was quite right. So….to cut a long story short, they decided to make their own!
Today, 5 years later, Edgard & Cooper has sold over 10 million bags of food, hired over 150 people across Europe and made lots and lots of dogs & cats (and their owners) feel good!
A little bit about us:
We call ourselves 'the pack' because we stick together. That means we’re a bunch of nature-loving, animal-adoring, purpose-driven pals! Working here means working in an international and supportive team in which everyone has a voice. We’re big fans of curiosity and learning on the job, and we love people who take the initiative.
So if you want to join a fast-growing team that’s REALLY making a 'pawsitive’ difference, you’ve come to right place!
What type of breed are we looking for? 🐕
Are you the person can build the most effective and efficient ‘chain’ of goods from the supplier to the customer? You love to organise, coordinate and adjust planning processes? You get energy from determining the supply chain strategy and increasing the supply chain skills in the organisation? Then you might be the Supply Chain Planning Manager we’re looking for.
What will be in your bowl? 🥗
- You will coach and grow a team of a 4 supply chain enthusiasts
- Your scope and end responsibility will entail demand, supply, inventory and inbound logistics management.
- With your team members, you will install and drive the S&OP process.
- You will govern the long-term horizon by monitoring the capacity at our partners.
- You step in when occasional supply chain disturbances occur to minimize the impact for the customer.
- By nurturing a continuous improvement culture, you will identify and successfully implement improvement projects.
- You will develop the relevant KPIs and improve them by launching effective supply chain initiatives.
What skills & tricks should you bring? 🤹
- You have a master degree and several years of experience in a supply chain management role
- You are a great people manager and have strong leadership skills
- You have excellent organizational and communication skills
- You have a good knowledge of supply chain processes, and you think end-to-end
- You can create value through negotiation with external manufacturers
- You follow the market trends on customer experience and digitization
- You are hands-on, analytical and able to develop a strategic plan
- Experience in a fast-paced environment such as FMCG is a strong asset
- SAP experience is considered as a plus
Recruitment process: phone screening – get to know call – case study & presentation – final interview with one of the founders
Equal opportunities: We believe the strength of a pack comes from its diversity. So no matter who you are, where you come from, what you believe in or what your dreams are, we welcome you and look forward to receiving your application.
Accessibility: Our HQ office and satellite sites are wheelchair accessible