Trade & Shopper intern 🎓
Our mission 🚀
In 2016, our founders wanted to feed their dogs - named Edgard and Cooper - pet food they could feel good about. The kind of food that was as good for the planet as it was for their pets. But when they couldn't find this, they decided to make their own. Now, 6 years later, our pack has 200 employees and we are beyond proud to be part of the B Corp movement.
Want to find out more about us? Click HERE
What type of breed are we looking for? 🐕
We’re looking for a passionate Retail Marketing intern to join our marketing team at the headquarters in Kortrijk. At Edgard & Cooper, the Retail & Marketing intern is responsible for letting our products shine in store and making sure we are visible. Being the link between Marketing and Sales: setting-up marketing and promotion plans of our retailers & developing tools and projects to realize our plans.
Are you a real pet-lover? Looking for a new challenge within the marketing division of a young, dynamic and growing company? Then we have a tail-wagging opportunity with compensation, for you…
What will be in your bowl? 🥗
As a Retail Marketing intern, you will be a great support to the marketing team in Belgium and work very closely with our sales team. You will have your own responsibilities and projects.
You will help coordinating the development and creation of POS materials, in collaboration with external partners, the logistics team and the marketing team. You will work very closely with our design team in order to create remarkable ideas to support our projects.
After building display islands, promotions or other cool projects at our clients, it’s important to analyse the impact of those actions. Do you have an analytical mindset? Your ultimate goal is to help set up the best campaigns possible at our clients by analysing sales data.
And don’t forget, at Edgard & Cooper we are a fast-growing company – life is full of surprises, so we might throw in some other commercial, creative and fun stuff to do.
What skills & tricks should you bring? 🤹
- You love pets, of course!
- You are a hungry marketing-sales genius, looking for a new challenge
- You are available for at least 3 months
- You are still enrolled in a university or business school and you are studying towards a Master’s Degree
- You have excellent marketing skills
- Vlookup and pivots are your best friend
- You have good time-management skills with a problem-solving and “can do” attitude
- You are at least bilingual: Dutch and/or French + English
- Having other marketing-sales related experiences in a real plus!
Our benefits 🎁
- 🌱Certified B Corp Employer with supportive policies and practices to ensure we are one happy pack
- 🐾 Pets at work so everyday is bring your pet to work day
- 🧆Unlimited Pet food for your furry friend whilst you are with us
- 🍿 Team activities (appreciation days, wellbeing days, pawesome team buildings, friday drinks, cat yoga and many more! )
- 🔋 Learning opportunities in a truly international environment that will give you extensive responsibility but also guidance as you need it.
⚠️ No agencies, recruiters or outsourcing companies.
Hiring Process 🕵️♀️
- 📞 Phone screening (30mins)
- 🎯 Competency based interview (45mins)
Ideal start date: September 2022
Equal opportunities 🌈
We believe the strength of a pack comes from its diversity. So no matter who you are, where you come from, what you believe in or what your dreams are, we welcome you and look forward to receiving your application.
Accessibility: Our HQ office and satellite sites are wheelchair accessible
We're looking forward to hearing from you!