HR Internship 🧑🤝🧑
Our mission 🚀
In 2016, our founders wanted to feed their dogs - named Edgard and Cooper - pet food they could feel good about. The kind of food that was as good for the planet as it was for their pets. But when they couldn't find this, they decided to make their own. Now, 6 years later, our pack has 200 employees and we are beyond proud to be part of the B Corp movement.
Want to find out more about us? Click HERE
What type of breed are we looking for? 🐕
We are looking for an enthusiastic pet lover who has a true passion for people. As an HR Intern, you will be supporting the People Team with a variety of People Projects that will focus on enabling managers and team members to perform better and grow faster. So, if you are someone that is always thinking one step ahead to ensure that the team is equipped to deliver an exceptional employee experience and if you are ready to dive deeper into various parts of the People Operations world, then this might be THE role for you!
What will be in your bowl? 🥗
- Improve the global onboarding program
- Assist the People Team setting up people programs
- Participate in organizing events and initiatives for the Edgard & Cooper Pack
- Recruiting new cat and dog lovers
- Being a People Project Intern in a Scale Up means life is full of surprises, so we might throw in some other fun stuff to do.
What skills & tricks should you bring? 🤹
- Demonstrated interest in People
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to manage multiple conflicting deadlines
- Proactive and enthusiastic attitude
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Good knowledge of English
- Able to demonstrate the Edgard & Cooper values (make your pet proud and your mum, make mistakes, get better, sniffout the way ahead, Make their day everyday, be more dog and make it personal)
Not sure if you tick all the boxes but our role truly excites you? Don’t let our job description hold you back, get applying!
Our benefits 🎁
- 🌱Certified B Corp Employer with supportive policies and practices to ensure we are one happy pack
- 🐾 Pets at work so everyday is bring your pet to work day
- 🧆Unlimited Pet food for your furry friend whilst you are with us
- 🍿 Team activities (appreciation days, wellbeing days, pawesome team buildings, friday drinks, cat yoga and many more! )
- 🔋 Learning opportunities in a truly international environment that will give you extensive responsibility but also guidance as you need it.
⚠️ No agencies, recruiters or outsourcing companies.
Hiring Process 🕵️♀️
- 📞 Phone screening (30mins)
- 🎯 Competency based interview (45mins)
Ideal start date: What are your plans tomorrow?
Equal opportunities 🌈
We believe the strength of a pack comes from its diversity. So no matter who you are, where you come from, what you believe in or what your dreams are, we welcome you and look forward to receiving your application.
Accessibility: Our HQ office and satellite sites are wheelchair accessible
We're looking forward to hearing from you!