Digital Marketing Intern 🐱💻
Belgium, Kortrijk (HQ)
Our mission 🚀
In 2016, our founders wanted to feed their dogs - named Edgard and Cooper - pet food they could feel good about. The kind of food that was as good for the planet as it was for their pets. But when they couldn't find this, they decided to make their own. Now, 6 years later, our pack has 200 employees and we are beyond proud to be part of the B Corp movement.
Want to find out more about us? Click HERE
What type of breed are we looking for? 🐕
We want a passionate digital marketing intern!
Are you a real pet-lover? Looking for a new challenge within the digital marketing division of a young, dynamic and growing company? Then we have a tail-wagging opportunity for you.
Join our growth squad at the Edgard & Cooper headquarters in Kortrijk. The growth squad is a happy pack of content creators, performance marketers and graphic designer. They’re on a mission to grow our online sales with a variety of marketing channels (social media, CRM, Youtube, Search,…).
What will be in your bowl? 🥗
You will be brainstorming with our content creators about new content ideas and help getting them ready for launch. You’ll learn how to brief our graphic designers and give them feedback until you get exactly the creative that will catch every pet parents attention. Writing blogs, emails and ad copy will also be part of your day to day.
You’ll dip your paws into social advertising. You’ll help our performance marketers with social media campaigns from setup to reporting. Basically learning all the ins and outs from Facebook Business Manager.
We’re a fast-growing scale-up company, so we might throw in some other digital, creative and fun stuff to do.
What skills & tricks should you bring? 🤹
- You love pets, of course!
- You are ready to sniff out your way in the digital marketing world
- You are available for at least 3 months
- You are still enrolled in a university or business school
- You have excellent (verbal and written) communication skills
- You have good time-management skills with a problem-solving attitude
- You know how to handle MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- You are fluent in Dutch/French and English.
Not sure if you tick all the boxes but our role truly excites you? Don’t let our job description hold you back, get applying!
Our benefits 🎁
- 🌱Certified B Corp Employer with supportive policies and practices to ensure we are one happy pack
- 🐾 Pets at work so everyday is bring your pet to work day
- 🧆Unlimited Pet food for your furry friend whilst you are with us
- 🍿 Team activities (appreciation days, wellbeing days, pawesome team buildings, friday drinks, cat yoga and many more! )
- 🔋 Learning opportunities in a truly international environment that will give you extensive responsibility but also guidance as you need it.
⚠️ No agencies, recruiters or outsourcing companies.
Hiring Process 🕵️♀️
- 📞 Phone screening (30mins)
- 🎯 Competency based interview (45mins)
Ideal start date: September 2022
Equal opportunities 🌈
We believe the strength of a pack comes from its diversity. So no matter who you are, where you come from, what you believe in or what your dreams are, we welcome you and look forward to receiving your application.
Accessibility: Our HQ office and satellite sites are wheelchair accessible
We're looking forward to hearing from you!