Brand & Packaging Coordinator 🎯
Our mission 🚀
In 2016, our founders wanted to feed their dogs - named Edgard and Cooper - pet food they could feel good about. The kind of food that was as good for the planet as it was for their pets. But when they couldn't find this, they decided to make their own. Now, 6 years later, our pack has 200 employees and we are beyond proud to be part of the B Corp movement.
Want to find out more about us? Click HERE
What type of breed are we looking for? 🐕
Would you love to work within a dynamic team for a purposeful brand? Are you the friend in your friend group that likes to have everything well-organised and under control? Would you be excited to work in an office surrounded by dogs and cats? Then we might just be able to offer you the opportunity of a lifetime…
We are looking for a Brand & Packaging Coordinator to join our team. Someone who loves our colourful packaging and is eager to learn about all the nitty details of how these are created. You’ll be the one keeping an eye on the entire packaging process from A to Z, making sure everything goes smoothly and no mistakes are eventually printed on our packaging.
What will be in your bowl? 🥗
In short, you will help build a must-have brand for pet owners and their furry friends…
- You’ll show off your project management skills and help everyone involved in the packaging process to make the right moves forward
- You’ll become the expert in knowing what we can and can’t say on pack and you’ll correct the team where needed
- You won’t only work closely together with the brand pack and the creative team, but also with the product team, operational team, … and many more to collect all information needed about our products
- Next to the creation of our packaging, you’ll further support the brand development team on the launch of new products.
- You’ll make jumps of joy seeing the new products you helped creating, shine bright on the shelves
What skills & tricks should you bring? 🤹
- You have a experience in a Brand- and/or Product Team
- You have the brightest eyes for detail and couldn’t live without your to-do lists
- You’re a great communicator and know how to bring a clear message across
- Excel has no secrets for you
- Fluent in English and Dutch or French, impress us with your lingual diversity
- No need to have 4 legs & a tail, you don’t have to be perfect
Not sure if you tick all the boxes but our role truely excites you? Don’t let our job description hold you back, get applying!
Our benefits 🎁
- 💰 Salary package that will reflect your built-up experience
- 🌱 Certified B Corp Employer with supportive policies and practices to ensure we are one happy pack
- 🏔Company retreats to meet each other in person
- 👩💻 Flexibility to work from home 2/3 days policy
- 🐾 Pets at work so everyday is bring your pet to work day
- 🧆Unlimited Pet food for your furry friend whilst you are with us
- 🌟Volunteer Leave to contribute to a cause we believe in.
- 💪 Unlimited gym acess at HQ to make sure you stay as fit and sharp as a pitbull
- 🍿 Team activities (appreciation days, wellbeing days, pawesome team buildings, Friday drinks, cat yoga and many more! )
- 🧠 Wellbeing program with access to qualified counselling
- 👩🏾🤝👩🏼 Amazing co-workers, friendly and fun, with an insatiable hunger for life
⚠️ No agencies, recruiters or outsourcing companies
Hiring Process 🕵️♀️
- 📞 Intro call with someone from the Talent Team (30mins)
- 🎯 Interview with the Brand Development Manager (45mins)
- ✅ Assignment (60mins)
Ideal start date: What are your plans tomorrow?
Equal opportunities 🌈
We believe the strength of a pack comes from its diversity. So no matter who you are, where you come from, what you believe in or what your dreams are, we welcome you and look forward to receiving your application.
We're looking forward to hearing from you.