Marketing Executive Internship 🎯
Our mission 🚀
In 2016, our founders wanted to feed their dogs - named Edgard and Cooper - pet food they could feel good about. The kind of food that was as good for the planet as it was for their pets. But when they couldn't find this, they decided to make their own. Now, 6 years later, our pack has 200 employees and we are beyond proud to be part of the B Corp movement.
Want to find out more about us? Click HERE
What type of breed are we looking for? 🐕
We’re searching for a superstar Marketing Executive to join our pack in London for a 6 month internship. At Edgard & Cooper, the marketing operations team are our creative-minded, pet & pet-parent obsessed, gate-keepers of the brand.
Are you a pet lover looking to make a real difference? Up for a challenge within the Marketing team of a young, growing & purpose –driven company? This is the opportunity for you!
What will be in your bowl? 🥗
Are you able to tell stories and build relationships with the people (and pets) that matter? As lead of our UK & IRE influencer efforts you’ll join our other influencer marketing superstars across markets looking to create the most pawsome influencer campaigns. You’ll have the opportunity to own UK our UK influencer activation from strategy to execution, making you solely responsible for managing one of our most key marketing tactics. It’ll be up to your creativity to drive results and spread our brand presence further!
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT
Know your way around the ‘gram? You’ll be responsible for keeping our social community in the UK happy and engaged – building strong relationships with our customers as well as bringing your creativity and digital knowledge to the table to help us reach even more pet parents via social activations.
BEING THE EYES & EARS (and noses)
Being socially connected to our consumers, and keeping on top of what’s going on in the pet world digitally, you’ll also play an essential role in developing our market insights. Often the first to share ground breaking competitor updates with the team, and developing reports which share UK news with the entire business.
PLUS LOTS MORE!
Life is full of surprises and as a small team we all get involved, helping each other out. From supporting our shopper marketing executions to getting involved at events - there will be lots of commercial, creative & fun stuff to do, no two days are the same!
What skills & tricks should you bring? 🤹
- Ideally you will have some experience working in a fast-paced consumer business.
- You're excited by creating and delivering visible and impactful brand activation!
- You’re a project management mastermind and take initiative to drive results, and own delivery of key milestones.
- You’re a master communicator with top notch skills (written & verbal).
- You have a can-do attitude, bringing lots of energy and creativity to the table.
- You’re constantly curious - always looking to understand shopper and consumer behaviour.
- Experience working with influencers or in social media is a big plus!
- Have a high level of MS Office proficiency (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- An ethical approach in all you do - you align with our values. Oh and you love pets, of course!
Not sure if you tick all the boxes but our role truely excites you? Don’t let our job description hold you back, get applying!
Our benefits 🎁
- 💰 Salary package that will reflect your built-up experience
- 🌱 Certified B Corp Employer with supportive policies and practices to ensure we are one happy pack
- 🏔 Company retreats to meet each other in person
- 👩💻 Flexibility to work from home
- 🐾 Pets at work so everyday is bring your pet to work day
- 🧆 Unlimited Pet food for your furry friend whilst you are with us
- 🧠 Wellbeing program access to qualified counselling
- 🍿 Team activities (appreciation days, wellbeing days, pawesome team buildings, Friday drinks, cat yoga and many more! )
- 🔋 Learning opportunities in a truly international environment that will give you extensive responsibility but also guidance as you need it.
⚠️ No agencies, recruiters or outsourcing companies.
Ideal start date: What are your plans tomorrow?
Equal opportunities 🌈
We believe the strength of a pack comes from its diversity. So no matter who you are, where you come from, what you believe in or what your dreams are, we welcome you and look forward to receiving your application.
Accessibility: Our HQ office and satellite sites are wheelchair accessible
We're looking forward to hearing from you.