Marketing & Events - Paid Internship 🎓
July - Belgium, Kortrijk
Our mission 🚀
In 2016, our founders wanted to feed their dogs - named Edgard and Cooper - pet food they could feel good about. The kind of food that was as good for the planet as it was for their pets. But when they couldn't find this, they decided to make their own. Now, 6 years later, our pack has 200 employees and we are beyond proud to be part of the B Corp movement.
Want to find out more about us? Click HERE
What type of breed are we looking for? 🐕
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, hands-on intern to join our Global Marketing team. You’ll have nose-to-tail planning skills (with Excel experience a must); a beady eye for detail; and a hunger for creative marketing projects.
You’ll work closely with our Global Event Strategist and our Global Project Manager on huge, impactful projects at a European level. You'll be involved in the organization of events; take our instore experience to the next level by creating impressive POS materials; and you’ll continually track our marketing success to help us evolve.
If this sounds like music to your ears, we’d love to meet you.
What skills & tricks should you bring? 🤹
- You’re a pet lover, naturally.
- You can think outside the box and come up with creative solutions
- You’re passionate about marketing, events and instore communication
- You’re great with MS Office (Adobe Photoshop is a plus)
- You’re a great communicator and super proactive
- You’re bilingual (at the very least!) with English and Dutch and/or French
- You’ve got 4 legs and a tail (just kidding, nobody’s perfect).
Our benefits 🎁
- Most importantly: we have dogs at the office! 🐾
- Paid internship that looks great on your CV
- It’s a fun and supportive working environment
- Access to our gym to keep you fit and healthy
- You’ll really make a difference and feel part of the team, from day 1
- You’ll learn about event and demo strategy; trade and shopper marketing; and some crazily creative experiential marketing projects
- You can be sure that no 2 days are the same
Also, we offer you a rich learning opportunity in a truly international environment that will give you extensive responsibility but also guidance as you need it. You’ll find yourself part of a passionate, professional, results-oriented team, helping to improve the joy of our pets. We value ambition and a desire to build a highly successful career.
Ideal start date: July - ideally for 6 months
Equal opportunities 🌈
We believe the strength of a pack comes from its diversity. So no matter who you are, where you come from, what you believe in or what your dreams are, we welcome you and look forward to receiving your application.
Accessibility: Our HQ office and satellite sites are wheelchair accessible
We're looking forward to hearing from you!