IT Support Specialist 📦
Our mission 🚀
In 2016, our founders wanted to feed their dogs - named Edgard and Cooper - pet food they could feel good about. The kind of food that was as good for the planet as it was for their pets. But when they couldn't find this, they decided to make their own. Now, 6 years later, our pack has 200 employees and we are beyond proud to be part of the B Corp movement.
Want to find out more about us? Click HERE
What type of breed are we looking for? 🐕
We are looking for the an IT Specialist that can easily switch between finding pragmatic solutions to help out colleagues with their IT issues, as well as defining the strategic way forward on how to further build the IT organisation at Edgard & Cooper. We are looking for someone who is ready to take the next step in their career. This role is perfect for you if you have a few years experience and want to grow together with our organisation.
Does this sound like an exciting challenge for you? We are extremely ambitious, and if you are too, this might be the next challenge you have been looking for!
What will be in your bowl? 🥗
- Expand our existing IT strategy & define the corresponding roadmap
- Coordinate IT projects in the organisation: define requirements, select tools and/or partners and implement new systems or processes
- Control and evaluate the current technology and computer systems; strengthen IT security and control structures
- Identifying software and hardware problems and implementing innovative solutions
- Manage our (external) first line support and further develop the support organization internally; develop and implement guidelines, policies and procedures
- Ensuring cost effectiveness and handle annual budget, negotiating with hardware & software suppliers about prices and conditions
What skills & tricks should you bring? 🤹
- You have a minimum of 2 year’s experience in a similar role
- It would be pawsome if you have experience with Microsoft 365 and user
- management (Azure, Intune, Sharepoint, Teams etc..)
- You have a minimum bachelor degree, preferably in ICT and have some experience in a similar role.
- Being able to think strategically about a scalable IT structure is key
- You have strong problem solving and communication skills
- You are very entrepreneurial with a hands-on mentality
Not sure if you tick all the boxes but our role truly excites you? Don’t let our job description hold you back, get applying!
Our benefits 🎁
- 💰 Salary package that will reflect your built-up experience
- 🌱 Certified B Corp Employer with supportive policies and practices to ensure we are one happy pack
- 🏔 Company retreats to meet each other in person
- 👩💻 Flexibility to work from home
- 🐾 Pets at work so everyday is bring your pet to work day
- 🧆Unlimited Pet food for your furry friend whilst you are with us
- 🌟 Volunteer Leave to contribute to a cause we believe in.
- 🧠 Wellbeing program access to qualified counselling
- 🏝️ 25 days paid holiday a year (including bank holidays & birthday holiday)
- 🍿 Team activities (appreciation days, wellbeing days, pawesome team buildings, Friday drinks, cat yoga and many more! )
- 🔋 Learning opportunities in a truly international environment that will give you extensive responsibility but also guidance as you need it.
⚠️ No agencies, recruiters or outsourcing companies.
Hiring Process 🕵️♀️
- 📞 Phone screening (30mins)
- 🎯 Competency based interview (45mins)
- ✅ Assignment (60mins)
Ideal start date: What are your plans tomorrow?
Equal opportunities 🌈
We believe the strength of a pack comes from its diversity. So no matter who you are, where you come from, what you believe in or what your dreams are, we welcome you and look forward to receiving your application.
We're looking forward to hearing from you.