Account Manager - Western Netherlands (Randstad) 📈
Netherlands, Western region
Our mission 🚀
In 2016, our founders wanted to feed their dogs - named Edgard and Cooper - pet food they could feel good about. The kind of food that was as good for the planet as it was for their pets. But when they couldn't find this, they decided to make their own. Now, 6 years later, our pack has 200 employees and we are beyond proud to be part of the B Corp movement.
Want to find out more about us? Click HERE
What type of breed are we looking for? 🐕
Do you want responsibility for the Western Netherlands region (Randstad) and the implementation and further growth of an all-natural pet food brand? Do you have a commercial mindset and are you a dog/cat-lover? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you to drive the growth of Edgard & Cooper!
We are looking for an Account Manager to act as the first point of contact with existing customers, answer their queries and increase client satisfaction to strengthen existing business relationships. Next, your role will be to seek new business opportunities in the Western Netherlands region by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. You will use your communication skills to identify and address clients’ needs while representing our company in a positive way.
Ultimately, you will contribute to building profitable, long-term relationships with our clients to reach our business objectives. If you enjoy coming up with effective solutions and working toward achieving goals, this job is right for you.
What will be in your bowl? 🥗
- Responsible for all sales in your region, existing and new customers
- Contact clients to understand their requirements and work on a sales plan together with your manager
- Build strong client relationships, through regular communication. Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
- Gather information on assigned clients (e.g. company size, needs and pricing plans)
- Provide after-sales support to retain customers
- Ensure prompt and accurate answers to clients’ queries
- Report on the status of accounts
- Suggest company products/services that maximize client satisfaction
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Communicate product and pricing details clearly
- Coordinate with Key Account Managers to create customized sales plans for key clients
- Promote new products/services to existing customers
Give full support to the team and the sales manager in the day-to-day activities of your area. Things move fast at our company, so you will need to pick things up quickly and come up with creative solutions yourself when needed.
What skills & tricks should you bring? 🤹
- Minimum of 2 years proven work experience as an Account Manager or relevant sales role
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field (Sales, Marketing, Veterinarian ...)
- Excellent sales track record and ambition to grow professionally
- Understanding of sales principles and the ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Excellent (verbal and written) communication skills
- Effective presentation and negotiation skills
- Good time-management skills with a problem-solving and “can do” attitude
- Knowledge of CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Dynamic individual with entrepreneurial spirit
- Knowledge off and/or experience in Petfood is a big plus
Not sure if you tick all the boxes but our role truly excites you? Don’t let our job description hold you back, get applying!
Our benefits 🎁
- 💸 Competitive package inclusive of:
- Company car
- Pension Plan
- Phone + subscription
- 💰 Salary package that will reflect your built-up experience
- 🌱 Certified B Corp Employer with supportive policies and practices to ensure we are one happy pack
- 🏔Company retreats to meet each other in person
- 🧆Unlimited Pet food for your furry friend whilst you are with us
- 🌟Volunteer Leave to contribute to a cause we believe in.
- 🧠Wellbeing program access to qualified counselling
- 🍿 Team activities (appreciation days, wellbeing days, pawesome team buildings, Friday drinks, cat yoga and many more! )
- 🔋 Learning opportunities in a truly international environment that will give you extensive responsibility but also guidance as you need it.
⚠️ No agencies, recruiters or outsourcing companies.
Hiring Process 🕵️♀️
- 📞 Phone screening (30mins)
- 🎯 Competency based interview (45mins)
✅ Assignment (60mins)
- 🐶 Meeting with management (30min)
Ideal start date: What are your plans tomorrow?
Equal opportunities 🌈
We believe the strength of a pack comes from its diversity. So no matter who you are, where you come from, what you believe in or what your dreams are, we welcome you and look forward to receiving your application.
We're looking forward to hearing from you.