Brand Marketing Intern 🎯
Our mission 🚀
In 2016, our founders wanted to feed their dogs - named Edgard and Cooper - pet food they could feel good about. The kind of food that was as good for the planet as it was for their pets. But when they couldn't find this, they decided to make their own. Now, 6 years later, our pack has 200 employees and we are beyond proud to be part of the B Corp movement.
Want to find out more about us? Click HERE
What type of breed are we looking for? 🐕
Are you a real pet-lover? Looking for a new challenge within the marketing division of a young, dynamic and growing company? Then we have a tail-wagging opportunity, with compensation, for you…
We’re looking for a passionate marketing intern to join the European brand build team, here in London. The brand team are our creative pet foodies and the gate keepers of the Edgard & Cooper brand. We ensure our unique brand identity is communicated across every touchpoint with our consumers. We are looking for someone who will share that passion for our brand, can hit the ground running and is not afraid to take ownership.
What will be in your bowl? 🥗
Do you have some nose-to-tail planning skills, a creative eye and are willing to get stuck in? You will play a central role in organising and supporting on our photo and video shoots. WARNING: you may have to handle some very cute cats and dogs…
DEPLOYING GLOBAL CAMPAIGNS & INFLUENCER ACTIVATION
Are you good at communication? Do you enjoy supporting and working with others to get the job done? During your internship, you will help the global team create campaigns and deploy them to the local markets to execute. More specifically you will help role out global influencer campaigns, and tracki the content. If you are not afraid to take the initiative and feel comfortable working with lots of different stakeholders, then this job is purrfect for you!
Do you take interest in what your favourite brands have to say on social media & really love unique branded copy? You will be supporting our content producers to plan out the monthly content plan across our digital eco-system to build brand love and nurture our community of fans. Here you will have the opportunity to think creatively, show your understanding of what type of content works on Social Media as well as show a consumer first approach.
We’re a fast-growing start-up company - life is full of surprises, so we might throw in some other commercial, creative and fun stuff to do.
What skills & tricks should you bring? 🤹
- You are a hungry marketing genius looking for a new challenge.
- You are a self-starter with a problem-solving and “can do” attitude.
- You are very detail oriented – a beady eye is key in this role!
- You have good time-management skills and are organised!
- You will be managing a lot of different stakeholders so good communication skills (verbal and written) are a must.
- You are passionate about brands and love showing your creative flair!
- You are tech savvy.
- You speak fluent English; another language is a real plus!
- You are available for at least 6 months.
- Previous marketing experience advantageous.
- And lastly…you love pets, of course!
Not sure if you tick all the boxes but our role truly excites you? Don’t let our job description hold you back, get applying!
Our benefits 🎁
- 🌱Certified B Corp Employer with supportive policies and practices to ensure we are one happy pack
- 👩💻 Flexibility to work from home
- 🐾 Pets at work so everyday is bring your pet to work day
- 🧠Wellbeing program access to qualified counselling
- 🍿 Team activities (appreciation days, wellbeing days, pawesome team buildings, friday drinks, cat yoga and many more! )
- 🔋 Learning opportunities in a truly international environment that will give you extensive responsibility but also guidance as you need it.
⚠️ No agencies, recruiters or outsourcing companies.
Hiring Process 🕵️♀️
- 📞 Phone screening (30mins)
- 🎯 Competency based interview (45mins)
Ideal start date: August 2022, for a minimum of 6 months
Equal opportunities 🌈
We believe the strength of a pack comes from its diversity. So, no matter who you are, where you come from, what you believe in or what your dreams are, we welcome you and look forward to receiving your application.
If your circumstances require any special arrangements at any stage of our interview process, please let us know.
We're looking forward to hearing from you!