Senior Social Media Videographer 🐱💻
London, UK OR Kortrijk, BE
Our mission 🚀
In 2016, our founders wanted to feed their dogs - named Edgard and Cooper - pet food they could feel good about. The kind of food that was as good for the planet as it was for their pets. But when they couldn't find this, they decided to make their own. Now, 6 years later, our pack has 200 employees and we are beyond proud to be part of the B Corp movement.
Want to find out more about us? Click HERE
What type of breed are we looking for? 🐕
A social creator at heart. Someone who lives and breathbes social content, who wakes up with a head full of ideas and a camera in her/his hand to capture them. You are a maker of beautiful, entertaining or educational stories. You understand social platforms (IG, FB, TikTok, YouTube) and their specific creative needs. You love working together with other creatives & marketeers. You are “a kind rebel”.
What will be in your bowl? 🥗
- Brainstorm branded content & advertising ideas together with other creators, thinking within the brand & the consumer journey.
- Create video material & edit/ do motion design - for IG, FB & TikTok
- Work within a team of other content creators, designers, & performance marketeers to build our brand & sales through social media marketing.
- Get direct consumer feedback from your audience on what you create. Iterate & improve towards world class.
- Constantly improve your creative videography & motion design skills - you’re an inspiration to the team when it comes to creating social stories.
What skills & tricks should you bring? 🤹
- Experience in the advertising/ social media creative. You have worked for inspirational brands before. You are a “true creator” - We love to see what you create for yourself in your free time.
- You can present a portfolio that shows your ability to create amazing video stories.
- Creative wizard - Great ideas, can shoot video for social, can do video editing & motion design.
- A curious person, with a fond interest of pets & sustainability. Someone with a growth mindset.
- Great with a camera, with Adobe Premiere & After effects.
Not sure if you tick all the boxes but our role truly excites you? Don’t let our job description hold you back, get applying!
Our benefits 🎁
- 💰 Salary package that will reflect your built-up experience
- 🌱 Certified B Corp Employer with supportive policies and practices to ensure we are one happy pack
- 🏔Company retreats to meet each other in person
- 👩💻 Flexibility to work from home
- 🐾 Pets at work so everyday is bring your pet to work day
- 🧆Unlimited Pet food for your furry friend whilst you are with us
- 🌟Volunteer Leave to contribute to a cause we believe in.
- 🧠Wellbeing program access to qualified counselling
- 🍿 Team activities (appreciation days, wellbeing days, pawesome team buildings, friday drinks, cat yoga and many more! )
- 🔋 Learning opportunities in a truly international environment that will give you extensive responsibility but also guidance as you need it.
⚠️ No agencies, recruiters or outsourcing companies.
Hiring Process 🕵️♀️
- 📞 Phone screening (30mins)
- 🎯 Competency based interview (45mins)
✅ Case study (60mins)
- 🐶 Meeting with founders (60 mins)
Ideal start date: What are your plans tomorrow?
Equal opportunities 🌈
We believe the strength of a pack comes from its diversity. So no matter who you are, where you come from, what you believe in or what your dreams are, we welcome you and look forward to receiving your application.
Accessibility: Our HQ office and satellite sites are wheelchair accessible
We're looking forward to hearing from you!