Junior Trade & Shopper Marketeer - Grocery Channel 🎯
Our mission 🚀
In 2016, our founders wanted to feed their dogs - named Edgard and Cooper - pet food they could feel good about. The kind of food that was as good for the planet as it was for their pets. But when they couldn't find this, they decided to make their own. Now, 6 years later, our pack has 200 employees and we are beyond proud to be part of the B Corp movement.
Want to find out more about us? Click HERE
What type of breed are we looking for? 🐕
We’re on the hunt for a Jr. Trade & Shopper Marketeer with a passion for trade marketing, a strong creative flair and an analytical spirit to help build our brand here in France. Sounds like you ? If so, we have the puurrrfect opportunity for you to join us and to build your career within the fastest expanding pet business in Europe.
What will be in your bowl? 🥗
You’ll be fully responsible from day one for owning promotional plans in the grocery channel with a focus on creating and implementing market leading in-store display & activations.
INSIGHTS & REPORTING
- Know your numbers – base all decisions on category and shopper data insights and existing market knowledge.
SHOPPER STOPPING PLANS
- Recommend and implement clear in-store guidelines and deliver retail activations strategies, supporting the national calendar of promotions and instore activations.
- Ensure promo effectiveness by implementing insightful tracking and analysis.
TRADE MARKETING TOOLKIT
- Develop and execute market leading trade & shopper actions including operations liaison and POS development.
- Create sales-optimizing planograms, backed by the right shelf messaging/POSM.
- Align with the field marketing manager, the sales and brand marketing teams. Because it takes two flints to make a fire, right?
PLUS LOT’S MORE
Life is full of surprises – there will be lots of projects, creative & fun stuff to do.
What skills & tricks should you bring? 🤹
- A first 1-2 years experience ideally in an FMCG environment
- A creative and commercial mindset: you understand that whatever you are doing is with an eye on sales targets and ROI driven by clear insights
- A good team player, with the desire to join an entrepreneurial, fast paced environment
- Computer literate, with full MS Office Suite experience and a good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Hold a masters degree, business or marketing preferred
- A previous experience working within field sales would be a plus
- Oh and you love pets of course !
Not sure if you tick all the boxes but our role truly excites you? Don’t let our job description hold you back, get applying!
Our benefits 🎁
- 💰 Salary package that will reflect your built-up experience
- 🌱 Certified B Corp Employer with supportive policies and practices to ensure we are one happy pack
- 🏔Company retreats to meet each other in person
- 👩💻 Flexibility to work from home
- 🐾 Pets at work so everyday is bring your pet to work day
- 🧆Unlimited Pet food for your furry friend whilst you are with us
- 🌟Volunteer Leave to contribute to a cause we believe in.
- 🧠Wellbeing program access to qualified counselling
- 🍿 Team activities (appreciation days, wellbeing days, pawesome team buildings, Friday drinks, cat yoga and many more! )
- 🔋 Learning opportunities in a truly international environment that will give you extensive responsibility but also guidance as you need it.
⚠️ No agencies, recruiters or outsourcing companies.
Hiring Process 🕵️♀️
- 📞 Phone screening (30mins)
- 🎯 Competency based interview (45mins)
✅ Assignment (60mins)
Ideal start date: What are your plans tomorrow?
Equal opportunities 🌈
We believe the strength of a pack comes from its diversity. So no matter who you are, where you come from, what you believe in or what your dreams are, we welcome you and look forward to receiving your application.
If your circumstances require any special arrangements at any stage of our interview process, please let us know.
We're looking forward to hearing from you.