National Account Manager Amazon & Pureplay (UK&I and DACH)💻
Our mission 🚀
In 2016, our founders wanted to feed their dogs - named Edgard and Cooper - pet food they could feel good about. The kind of food that was as good for the planet as it was for their pets. But when they couldn't find this, they decided to make their own. Now, 6 years later, our pack has 200 employees and we are beyond proud to be part of the B Corp movement.
Want to find out more about us? Click HERE
What type of breed are we looking for? 🐕
Reporting directly to the Global Head of Ecommerce, the National Pureplay Account Manager (UK&I and DACH) will be the owner of Edgard & Cooper E-commerce commercial strategy and will be responsible for driving and growing our E-commerce business across the UK and DE, including Amazon, both through developing existing customers and opening up new customers when the right opportunities arise.
As a Scale-Up company, we know that our Etail business is crucial for our growth ambitions, and we are looking for the best team members with the highest passion to join us. Help us develop our business and scale the message of our mission. If you think you are the best person to join our pack and are up for the challenge, let us know!
What will be in your bowl? 🥗
Own the relationship with the UK&I Pure Player accounts, including Amazon. This will include the creation and negotiation of annual commercial agreements, developing your trade plan per account together with the marketing team and build the short-term and long-term strategy for the Etail business in UK to accelerate topline growth, while assuring the right and always relevant assortment
- We are an international company building the E-commerce strategy at a regional level, which is why you will own the relationship with the DE Amazon account as well. You will own and manage the P&L for Amazon accounts in UK & DE
- Support the Pureplay strategy of DACH accounts together with the local sales team, as well as guide them on strategies for omnichannel accounts
- Manage and execute marketing and sales activities in third party platforms and marketplaces
- Act as the “glue” between Marketing and Sales functions when it comes to Digital and eCommerce
- Open up new revenue streams, channels and customers when fitting the strategy
- Continuously develop manage the day-to-day activities of our eCommerce processes
- Track results and ROI on all activities and provide reports to management
- Partner with digital and retailer marketing teams to develop the omnichannel strategy for E&C to grow retailer.com business through special programs, customer acquisition and retention
- Ensure that brands’ presence has products merchandised and presented correctly and in the best possible light
What skills & tricks should you bring? 🤹
- 2+ years of solid experience in E-commerce for a consumer goods brand or an e-tailer. Amazon account management experience not necessary but highly recommended
- The desire to make the next step and join an entrepreneurial, fast paced environment where you can build a strong growth to a challenger brand in the UK
- Highly creative, with the ability to deliver disruptive, industry leading commercial strategies – often on a limited budget
- Strategic thinker with an ability to effectively communicate, collaborate, and influence across departments (both internally and externally)
- Data-driven mindset, in order to build short-term and long-term strategies for the E-commerce business
- Sales experience, managing retail buyers and building annual commercial plans
- Detail-oriented, ability to multi-task; Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in P&L management, or knowledge in basic business financials
- Strong business writing and presenting skills, including PowerPoint
- Understanding of online metrics, data analysis, and reporting tools
- Fluency in English. German and French as a second language is a plus
- An ethical approach in all you do - you align with our values
- And last but not least, you’ll be a genuine pet lover!
We are looking for someone that can be as passionate for the world of pets and for Ecommerce as much as we are. Someone that falls in love with problems, enjoys working with teams to find solutions and thrives in achieving results.
Not sure if you tick all the boxes but our role truly excites you? Don’t let our job description hold you back, get applying!
Our benefits 🎁
- 💸 Competitive package that will reflect your built-up experience
- 🌱 Certified B Corp Employer with supportive policies and practices to ensure we are one happy pack
- 🏔Company retreats to meet each other in person
- 👩💻 Flexibility to work from home
- 🐾 Pets at work so everyday is bring your pet to work day
- 🧆Unlimited Pet food for your furry friend whilst you are with us
- 🌟Volunteer Leave to contribute to a cause we believe in.
- 🧠Wellbeing program access to qualified counselling
- 🏝️ 25 days paid holiday a year
- 🍿 Team activities (appreciation days, wellbeing days, pawesome team buildings, Friday drinks, cat yoga and many more! )
- 🔋 Learning opportunities in a truly international environment that will give you extensive responsibility but also guidance as you need it.
⚠️ No agencies, recruiters or outsourcing companies.
Hiring Process 🕵️♀️
- 📞 Phone screening (30mins)
- 🎯 Competency based interview (45mins)
✅ Assignment (60mins)
Ideal start date: What are your plans tomorrow?
Equal opportunities 🌈
We believe the strength of a pack comes from its diversity. So no matter who you are, where you come from, what you believe in or what your dreams are, we welcome you and look forward to receiving your application.
If your circumstances require any special arrangements at any stage of our interview process, please let us know.
We're looking forward to hearing from you.