Junior Brand Manager DACH - German Speaking 🎯
Our mission 🚀
In 2016, our founders wanted to feed their dogs - named Edgard and Cooper - pet food they could feel good about. The kind of food that was as good for the planet as it was for their pets. But when they couldn't find this, they decided to make their own. Now, 6 years later, our pack has 200 employees and we are beyond proud to be part of the B Corp movement.
Want to find out more about us? Click HERE
What type of breed are we looking for? 🐕
At Edgard & Cooper, the marketing team are our creative pet foodies, the gate keepers of the brand, ensuring our Edgard & Cooper ethos is embodied within our products whilst developing the pull and push strategies to drive success.
We’re on the hunt for a Jr. Brand Manager with a passion for brand, trade and shopper marketing, a strong creative flair and digital knowledge to help building our brand. Sounds like you? If so, we have the puurrrfect opportunity for you to join us and to build your career within the fastest expanding pet business in Europe!
What will be in your bowl? 🥗
- You will develop and shape annual brand plans across online and offline touchpoints that lead to drive awareness, engagement and loyalty
- Support your disruptive brand awareness campaigns with a well-thought-out influencer strategy and set up a brand ambassadors program
- Look for PR opportunities to make sure the brand is everywhere!
- Back your brilliant campaign ideas with local SoMe initiatives
- Never assume based on… nothing. Make data-driven decisions
- Support the localization of each new product packaging in your market and demonstrate your true gate keeping skills in design and copy
- Find synergies with brand managers across Europe, making sure that best ideas thrive and assure local relevance of the brand
- Align with sales, our Trade & Shopper Marketeer and our Field Marketeer. Because it takes two flints to make a fire, right?
- Develop a full understanding of our key retailers, the potential touchpoints we can utilize and make recommendations on how to win in store
- Recommend and implement clear in-store guidelines and deliver retail activation strategies, supporting the national calendar of promotions and instore activities
- Know your numbers – base all decisions on category and consumer data insights, existing market knowledge and brand tracking initiatives
- Keep your ear to the ground – understand how the market is developing and leverage data to support your ideas for how we can keep ahead of the competition
- Work on shoestring – think outside the box when it comes to executing awesome activation on smaller budgets
PLUS LOT’S MORE!
Life is full of surprises - there will be lots of commercial, creative & fun stuff to do.
What skills & tricks should you bring? 🤹
- A hungry marketing professional with a master’s degree and some brand or product experience, preferably in a FMCG environment, required
- A creative and commercial mindset: you understand that whatever you are doing is with an eye on sales targets and ROI driven by clear insights
- Computer literate, with full MS Office Suite experience and a highly developed knowledge of Excel
- Great communication and presentation skills
- German Speaker, fluent in English.
Not sure if you tick all the boxes but our role truly excites you? Don’t let our job description hold you back, get applying!
Our benefits 🎁
- 💰 Salary package that will reflect your built-up experience
- 🌱 Certified B Corp Employer with supportive policies and practices to ensure we are one happy pack
- 🏔Company retreats to meet each other in person
- 👩💻 Flexibility to work from home
- 🧆Unlimited Pet food for your furry friend whilst you are with us
- 🌟Volunteer Leave to contribute to a cause we believe in.
- 🧠Wellbeing program access to qualified counselling
- 🏝️ 25 days paid holiday a year
- 🍿 Team activities (appreciation days, wellbeing days, pawesome team buildings, Friday drinks, cat yoga and many more! )
- 🔋 Learning opportunities in a truly international environment that will give you extensive responsibility but also guidance as you need it.
⚠️ No agencies, recruiters or outsourcing companies.
Hiring Process 🕵️♀️
- 📞 Phone screening (30mins)
- 🎯 Competency based interview (45mins)
- ✅ Assignment (60mins)
Ideal start date: What are your plans tomorrow?
Equal opportunities 🌈
We believe the strength of a pack comes from its diversity. So no matter who you are, where you come from, what you believe in or what your dreams are, we welcome you and look forward to receiving your application.
If your circumstances require any special arrangements at any stage of our interview process, please let us know.
We're looking forward to hearing from you.