Brand Manager UK & Ireland 🎯
Our mission 🚀
In 2016, our founders wanted to feed their dogs - named Edgard and Cooper - pet food they could feel good about. The kind of food that was as good for the planet as it was for their pets. But when they couldn't find this, they decided to make their own. Now, 6 years later, our pack has 200 employees and we are beyond proud to be part of the B Corp movement.
Want to find out more about us? Click HERE
What type of breed are we looking for? 🐕
At Edgard & Cooper, the marketing team are our creative pet foodies, the gate keepers of the brand, ensuring our Edgard & Cooper ethos is embodied within our products whilst developing the pull and push strategies to drive success.
We’re on the hunt for a Brand Manager with a passion for brand, trade and shopper marketing, a strong creative flair and digital knowledge to help building our brand - managing and maintaining the brand's visual and messaging consistency across all touchpoints. Sounds like you? If so, we have the ideal opportunity for you to join us and to build your career within the most activist Pet Food company in the UK!
What will be in your bowl? 🥗
- You will assist in the development and execution of brand strategy, including positioning, messaging, and visual identity
- You will help to shape and execute annual brand plans across online and offline tactics that drive brand awareness and conversion
- You will support & deliver disruptive campaigns with a well-thought-out influencer strategy and brand ambassador program
- You’ll be on the hunt for attention-grabbing PR opportunities to make sure the brand is everywhere – leading the charge for change & a real fearless rebel!
- You’ll develop a full understanding of our key retailers & the potential touchpoints we can utilise
- Work on shoestring – think outside the box when it comes to executing awesome activation on smaller budgets
- Recommend and implement in-store guidelines and deliver impressive & disruptive retail activation strategies, supporting the national calendar of promotions and in-store activities
- Know your numbers – you’ll base all decisions on category and consumer data insights, existing market knowledge and brand tracking initiatives
- Keep your ear to the ground – you’ll understand how the market is developing and leverage data to support your ideas for how we can keep ahead of the competition
- You’ll create a great way of working with Sales & Digital, collaborating to build a strong brand across the market, unlocking strong topline growth.
- You’ll find synergies with the other Marketing Packs across Europe, making sure that we’re always implementing a test & learn mentality so only the best and most
What skills & tricks should you bring? 🤹
- A hungry marketing professional: with a degree and roughly 4+ years brand or product experience, preferably in a FMCG environment
- A creative and commercial mindset: you’ll be keen to measure the impact of your brand and activation tactics with an eye on sales targets and ROI driven by clear insights
- Computer literate: full MS Office Suite experience and a highly developed knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint
- Great communication and presentation skills
- We’re an international company, you need to be great with English - both written and verbal
- Be willing to be disruptive. We’re a brand making an impact. Only rebels need apply!
Not sure if you tick all the boxes but our role truly excites you? Don’t let our job description hold you back, get applying!
Our benefits 🎁
- 💰 Salary package that will reflect your built-up experience
- 🌱 Certified B Corp Employer with supportive policies and practices to ensure we are one happy pack
- 🏔 Company retreats to meet each other in person
- 👩💻 Flexibility to work from home
- 🐾 Pets at work so everyday is bring your pet to work day
- 🧆 Unlimited Pet food for your furry friend whilst you are with us
- 🌟 Volunteer Leave to contribute to a cause we believe in.
- 🧠 Wellbeing program access to qualified counselling
- 🏝️ 25 days paid holiday a year
- 🍿 Team activities (appreciation days, wellbeing days, pawesome team buildings, friday drinks, cat yoga and many more! )
- 🔋 Learning opportunities in a truly international environment that will give you extensive responsibility but also guidance as you need it.
⚠️ No agencies, recruiters or outsourcing companies.
Hiring Process 🕵️♀️
- 📞 Phone screening (30mins)
- 🎯 Competency based interview (45mins)
- ✅ Case study (60mins)
- 🐶 Meeting with founders (60 mins)
Ideal start date: What are your plans tomorrow?
Equal opportunities 🌈
We believe the strength of a pack comes from its diversity. So no matter who you are, where you come from, what you believe in or what your dreams are, we welcome you and look forward to receiving your application.
If your circumstances require any special arrangements at any stage of our interview process, please let us know.
We're looking forward to hearing from you.