Full Stack Developer - Ecommerce 💻
Belgium, Kortrijk (HQ)
Our mission 🚀
In 2016, our founders wanted to feed their dogs - named Edgard and Cooper - pet food they could feel good about. The kind of food that was as good for the planet as it was for their pets. But when they couldn't find this, they decided to make their own. Now, 6 years later, our pack has 200 employees and we are beyond proud to be part of the B Corp movement.
Want to find out more about us? Click HERE
What type of breed are we looking for? 🐕
In order to continue the continuous growth in our B2C e-commerce development team, we are looking for an experienced developer.
You are enthousiastic to work with the latest technologies. You are feeling great when you can combine new projects (both analysis and development) as work on maintaining the existing ones. Together with our team, you work on our modern tech stack by continuously improving the platform, changing existing features and adding new ones.
You have a broad vision, open to use a diversity of tools and technologies. You have good analytical and problem-solving skills. Most of all: you are passionate on our mission to sell our products on our B2C platform.
You join an existing team composed of an architect, coordinator and two full stack developers. Together with the team, you collaborate on our microservice based e-commerce platform. You will work on the entire tech stack of the e-commerce platform (frontend and integration).
- Analyse and develop new features
- Optimize existing features
- Continuously improve performance and security of our deployments
- Discuss new projects and re-factor tasks with your fellow developers and architect.
- Participate in our agile working (bi-weekly sprint meetings, daily standups, ...)
- Introduce and optimize DevOps processes that increase quality (code reviews, automated CI/CD processes, ...)
Ideally, you have experience in one or more of our used technologies.
What technologies will you be working with? 🌟
Our technology stack consists of:
- Next.js / React.js (Vercel)
- Node.js runtimes (serverless functions)
- Microsoft Azure as integration platform
- Serverless Function
- App Services
- API Management
- Laravel (phased out)
Your background looks something like this:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent through experience
- 2 years or more of relevant experience
- Located in Belgium
- Proficient in Dutch
Our benefits 🎁
- 💰 An attractive salary package
- 👩💻 Flexibility to work from home (up to 3 days per week)
- 🧆 Unlimited Pet food for your furry friend whilst you are with us
- 👩💻 No timesheets! We are not an agency or consultancy company!
- 🍿 Team activities (Friday drinks, cat yoga and many more! )
- 🔋 Learning opportunities in a truly international environment that will give you extensive responsibility but also guidance as you need it
- 🏔 Company retreats to meet each other in person
- 🌟 Volunteer Leave to contribute to a cause we believe in.
- 🧠 Wellbeing program access to qualified counselling
- 🐾 Pets at work so everyday is bring your pet to work day
- 🌱 Certified B Corp Employer with supportive policies and practices to ensure we are one happy pack
⚠️ No agencies, recruiters or outsourcing companies.
Hiring Process 🕵️♀️
- 📞 Introduction call with the hiring manager
- 🎯 Discussing job details + experience / knowledge
- ✅ Meet the colleagues from the team
- 🤩 Offer
Equal opportunities 🌈
We believe the strength of a pack comes from its diversity. So no matter who you are, where you come from, what you believe in or what your dreams are, we welcome you and look forward to receiving your application.
Accessibility: Our HQ office and satellite sites are wheelchair accessible
We're looking forward to hearing from you!