IT Support Specialist 📦
Our mission 🚀
In 2016, our founders wanted to feed their dogs - named Edgard and Cooper - pet food they could feel good about. The kind of food that was as good for the planet as it was for their pets. But when they couldn't find this, they decided to make their own. Now, 6 years later, our pack has 200 employees and we are beyond proud to be part of the B Corp movement.
Want to find out more about us? Click HERE
What type of breed are we looking for? 🐕
We are looking for the an IT Support Specialist that can easily switch between finding pragmatic solutions to help out colleagues with their IT issues, as well as supporting to further build and maintain the IT organisation at Edgard & Cooper.
Want to become the face of IT? You thrive in an interactive work environment where creativity and problem-solving are highly encouraged?
Then this might be the next challenge you have been looking for!
What will be in your bowl? 🥗
- Manage our (external) first line support for our main office in Belgium and foreign offices in UK/NL/FR/DE/ES/IT (remotely with the opportunity to travel)
- Identifying software and hardware problems and implementing innovative solutions
- Asset management with on- and offboarding of employees
- Coordinate and support IT projects in the organisation: define requirements, select tools and/or partners and implement new systems or processes
- Control and evaluate the current technology and computer systems; strengthen IT security and control structures together with our external partner
- Organise end-user training on digital workplace & IT security
- Ensuring cost effectiveness and handle annual budget, negotiating with hardware & software suppliers about prices and conditions
What skills & tricks should you bring? 🤹
- You have strong problem solving and communication skills
- It would be pawsome if you have Microsoft 365 and Azure cloud knowledge (Active Directory, Intune, Sharepoint, Teams etc..)
- You are very entrepreneurial with a hands-on mentality
- You have a minimum bachelor degree, preferably in ICT and have some experience in a similar role.
- Being able to think strategically about a scalable IT structure is key
Not sure if you tick all the boxes but our role truly excites you? Don’t let our job description hold you back, get applying!
Our benefits 🎁
- 💰 Salary package that will reflect your built-up experience
- 🚗 Company car
- 🌱 Certified B Corp Employer with supportive policies and practices to ensure we are one happy pack
- 🏔 Company retreats to meet each other in person
- 👩💻 Flexibility to work from home
- 🐾 Pets at work so everyday is bring your pet to work day
- 🧆Unlimited Pet food for your furry friend whilst you are with us
- 🌟 Volunteer Leave to contribute to a cause we believe in.
- 🧠 Wellbeing program access to qualified counselling
- 🏝️ 26 days paid holidays a year
- 🍿 Team activities (appreciation days, wellbeing days, pawesome team buildings, Friday drinks, cat yoga and many more! )
- 🔋 Learning opportunities in a truly international environment that will give you extensive responsibility but also guidance as you need it.
⚠️ No agencies, recruiters or outsourcing companies.
Hiring Process 🕵️♀️
- 🧪 Assessment at home (60mins)
- 📞 Phone screening with recruiter (30mins)
- 🎯 Competency based interview with Data & IT Lead (45mins)
✅ Final screening (60mins)
Ideal start date: What are your plans tomorrow?
Equal opportunities 🌈
We believe the strength of a pack comes from its diversity. So no matter who you are, where you come from, what you believe in or what your dreams are, we welcome you and look forward to receiving your application.
We're looking forward to hearing from you.